Rules of the School:
- Any unauthorized absence exceeding fifteen calendar days, the defaulter’s name will be struck off the roll and considered withdrawn.
- No book, periodicals or newspapers of an objectionable nature shall be brought into the school.
- Any damage done to school property should be replaced by the pupil concerned.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to see their children or interview teachers during school hours.
- There is no provision for “Reassessment or Promotion on trial”
- In all questions of promotion or failure the principal’s decision is final.
- Admission to the school is totally at discretion of the management.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school a month’s notice is to be given.
- No TRANSFER CIRTIFICATE OR LEAVING CERTIFICATE will be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full, with a written application from parent or guardian.
- Not (Withstanding) anything in the Prospectus, the principal my at his/her absolute discretion may ask any parent at any time to take his/her ward out of the school showing valid reasons.
- The School preserved the right to increase the fees at any time of the school year, if any increment is deemed necessary
Code of Behavior:
Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness.
They are expected to behave in a gentle manner.
They should show respect and politeness to their companions too.